Thursday, September 21, 2006

Event #7 Preview

Event #7, $215 buy in limit hold 'em, is perhaps the most boring of the WCOOP events. Traditionally I've done very well in limit hold 'em events so I have high hopes of making the money. In the spirit of the most boring event this will go down as the worst, most lackluster, half assed event preview of all time! Well, it's really 3/4 assed. I wrote something didn't I? If it was half assed I would have said "215 hold'em yall, look out," and left it at that. It's not as easy to write an event preview while watching Celebrity Duets as you might think. You try writing something while Cheech is singing in the background. He's just so terrible it makes you sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will your wife be playing in any of these events? (Boring or otherwise?)

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...