Friday, July 25, 2008

Two Tournament Victories!

I've been playing about half a dozen multitables a day for the past week or so and I've had some solid success. It's been a mix of medium buy in tournaments with lots of players and big prizes and some small buy in tournaments with fewer players.

I actually managed to win two of the latter! One of my victories came yesterday in a $55 NL tournament with 6 handed tables and about 150 entrants. I dominated the final table and took home about $2,000 for my first place finish.

The other came today in a $22 with one rebuy tournament today. We started with 198 players and I ended up on top. 1st only paid about $1,300 but it came with the thrill of victory!

Also while I was playing in the $55 tournament I mentioned above I finished 4th in an $22 with unlimited rebuys tournament that started with about 250 players. That cash paid just under $1,500!

It's been a great two days! I've had a few other cashes as well and have been playing some of the best poker I can remember ever playing. This all bodes well for the WCOOP which will be starting in about 5 weeks.

No comments:

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...