Monday, September 08, 2008

Second Chance Update

We're down to 14 in the PLO second chance. I'm in 7th, but still not in great shape chips wise since there are 3 or 4 guys with TONS of chips. If I'm going to make the final table (which is only 6 players) I'm going to have to made some progress while contending with players who have 5 times as many chips as I do and can apply major pressure.

I've been all in a few time and survived recently so no matter what happens I'll feel good. If I can hang on for a little while 10th-12th pays $715, and 7th-9th pays $1,192.

I'm also still in the 8-game second chance. There are 62 of the original 108 entrants left after 2.5 hours. I'm in 39th which is great because I had one foot in the grave about 10 minutes ago.

1 comment:

The Answer Is 42 said...

Today's my day off, so I've spent most of the day watching you play, which is a LOT of fun! Figuring out all the craziness of the 8 games was less fun. =) As one the fans, I really appreciate and admire the fact that you keep everybody up to date on the breaks as well as playing your regular games! Way to roll!

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...