Friday, May 22, 2009

$2,085 CSPC Final Table Recap

The bad news is I didn't make a staggering comeback to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. The good news is I moved up one spot and finished 4th which paid $8,800. I lasted about an hour and went broke the hand after the 5th place finisher. When I finished the tournament I felt like I was 95% sure I'd play the $5,100 main event. An hour later I was 50/50. Now I'm 100% not going to play it.

I've been playing well, but feel like it will be better to go home with a few grand for my efforts and good momentum going into the WSOP.

It will be back to the grind for two weeks and then off to Vegas!

No comments:

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...