Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Briefly

I got a call from my sister today. After reading my last post she was wondering if I was OK. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm fine, if not good. I won $800 today in limited action, and after several very strong winning days in a row I feel like I'm back in command of my own destiny.

Moving forward I need to make sure that I always bail out from games that have become unfavorable and if there are no good games going on Pokerstars or AP, I need to just not play! If I stick to that I'm confident I can do what I need to do to make enough to get by. The big bucks might need to be put on hold for a while, but supporting my family is always goal #1 and I'm back to feeling like I can do that.

No comments:

My WSOP 2023 Plans and Missions

After four and a half years working for StubHub I wrapped up my time there in March. I've been at the poker tables 3-4 days a week since...